Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tools for A.R. Drone

I finally released some tools for A.R. Drone:
  1. libplf - A library to read / write plf files
  2. plf_inst_extract - A tool to extract and patch a ardrone_installer.plf from a given ardrone_update.plf
  3. usb_flash - A tool to flash a ardrone_update.plf over USB. This tool requires:
    1. ardrone_update.plf - the firmware to flash
    2. ardrone_installer.plf - can be obtained from ardrone_update.plf with plf_inst_extract
    3. ardrone_usb_bootloader.bin - was delivered with the old flash tool. I will probably write an open-source boot loader sooner or later.
Have a look at my goolge code project:

http://code.google.com/p/ardrone-tool

1 comment:

  1. I’m impressed, I must say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the problem is one thing that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my search for one thing relating to this. slots for real money

    ReplyDelete